The MacBook Pro is one of Apple’s most popular laptops, and for good reason. With the exception of some keyboard stumbles and minor issues throughout the years, it’s certainly one of the best computers for professionals of all kinds. But as is the case with any other device we own, there comes a time to sell it or trade it in for an upgrade. In this article, we’re going to help you understand which MacBook Pro you have and check on its trade in value…
- About How Much Money Would You Get For A 2011 Mac Laptop For Sale
- About How Much Money Would You Get For A 2011 Mac Laptop Reviews
- About How Much Money Would You Get For A 2011 Mac Laptop
2) You may find that you could still get more money for your Mac if you were to sell it to a Mac selling service (we list a few below). Another thing to check is how much competition there is. Apple - MacBook Pro - 16' Display with Touch Bar - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - AMD Radeon Pro 5300M - 512GB SSD (Latest Model) - Space Gray. You’re planning on buying a new Mac laptop. So you head over to your local Apple store, or you peruse the pages of Apple’s website, and you find yourself with money to spend but no idea on. Then, of course, there's the price. At $999, the MacBook Air remains the least expensive Mac. Even if it's not that much cheaper than the new MacBook Air ($1,199), $1,000 is a max budget for lots. The 2011 Mac minis are significantly faster than the older model: The $599 Mac mini is 32 percent faster, and the $799 Mac mini is 61 percent faster. The Mac minis still lag signifcantly behind the.
How much is your MacBook Pro worth?
Your MacBook Pro could be worth as much as $1760, depending on a variety of factors including the specific model you have, processor specs, storage size, condition, and whether you want store credit or cash.
How to check your MacBook Pro’s trade in value
Determine which model you have
The first thing you need to do when checking how much your specific machine is worth is figuring out exactly which model you have. Our Michael Potuck put together a quick guide for determining the model you own, but for the MacBook Pro, the easiest way to do this is head to the Apple icon -> About this Mac.
Check trade in sites for their offers
The MacBook Pro is an established brand name that’s been around for a while, so there are dozens of potential MacBook Pro models you might have — all the way from the very first MacBook Pro to the modern-day 16-inch model. Either way, MacBooks in good condition tend to hold their value quite well. If you’re smart, you’ll be able to get a decent return — and depending on how much work you want to do, a modern MacBook Pro can get you some good cash.
The various trade-in sites offer an ever-changing variation of values for different conditions, but here’s a quick list of trade in sites that can tell how much value your MacBook Pro currently has. Simply head to their sites to check out how much they’re currently offering:
- 9to5Mac trade in w/ MyPhones Unlimited (support the site!)
About How Much Money Would You Get For A 2011 Mac Laptop For Sale
Among these options for trading in your MacBook we recommend trading it in through our very own 9to5Mac trade-in portal where you can get a fair value and cold hard cash in a matter of days. Using our own trade-in portal also supports 9to5Mac and lets us keep doing what we do.
Latest MacBook Pro trade in values for April 2020
Every month, we go through some of the top trade in sites to find some of the best deals. Here are some of the top trade in values for MacBook Pro for April 2020: Bmw inpa software download.
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $300 cash (Late-2016, base model, good) (Support the site!)
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $350 cash (Mid-2017, base model, good) (Support the site!)
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $300 cash (2016, 13-inch, Touch Bar, good) (Support the site!)
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $400 cash (2017, 13-inch, Touch Bar, good) (Support the site!)
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $500 cash (2018, 13-inch, Touch Bar, good) (Support the site!)
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $750 cash (2018, 15-inch, Touch Bar, good) (Support the site!)
- MyPhones via 9to5Mac: $850 cash (2019, 15-inch, Touch Bar, good) (Support the site!)
- Apple Trade-In: $300 – Apple Gift Card (varies, enter serial number)
Sell your MacBook Pro yourself
If you want to put in the effort selling your laptop yourself, you’ll probably be able to get notably more than any of these trade in programs are able to offer. Selling your MacBook Pro on eBay, Swappa, Letgo, or Craigslist will almost certainly get you the most money in return for your used goods. You can read about more options for trading in and selling your MacBook Pro in our full guide.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links.More.
CashForYourMac.com pays top dollar for MacBook Pro / Air Laptops, iMac / Mac Pro / Mac Mini Desktops, iPads, iPhone & Apple Watch. Trust in our 15+ years of business history, 7,000+ positive reviews, and BBB A+ Rating.
Here's Why You Should Choose Us
7,000+ positive reviews since 2002
BBB A+ Rating
CashForYourMac is an A+ Rated Accredited Business by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with 100% POSITIVE customer reviews.
eBay Top Rated Seller
14 years of 100% positive eBay reviews (over 7,000) which has earned us Top Rated Seller Platinum Power Seller status.
PayPal Elite 15 Years
Proudly PayPal verified since April 30th, 2001 with millions of dollars paid out to customers all across America.
Safe Insured Shipping
Only our shipping labels are fully insured to protect against shipping damage for 100% risk-free selling. Click here for our shipping instructions to make sure you are fully insured. Track online 24/7, get live updates.
5-Star Rating on Yelp
Our San Diego retail store has earned a prestigious 5-Star Yelp rating, with 50+ positive reviews and a perfect 5.0 Rating.
200+ Google Reviews
We're proud to have earned over 200 five star Google reviews from actual customers who have sold their devices to CashForYourMac.
Cash For Your Mac is Proud to be the Safest, Fastest, Most Reputable Online Mac Buyer
About How Much Money Would You Get For A 2011 Mac Laptop Reviews
Sell Your Mac Now
There’s no faster or safer way to sell your Apple devices for the MOST cash! Lock in your FREE cash offer price for 30 days. Start selling now:
About How Much Money Would You Get For A 2011 Mac Laptop
At our core, we believe it is our responsibility to set a course for a more mindful way of buying, selling, or upgrading technology, to create a brighter future for the whole planet.