The people who work for the Foundation and Institute did a tremendous job to bring Blender is where is it nowadays. Special thanks goes to Tangent Animation and Aleph Objects, who funded 4 additional developers to work full-time on Blender 2.8 during the crucial 2017 period. This enabled us to work on the viewport, Eevee, collections/layers, UI. With over 1250 bugfixes, and further critical fixes due throughout the next two years as part of the Long Term Support program, Blender 2.83 LTS provides the performance and stability needed for major projects. New features include VR support, OpenVDB import, OptiX viewport denoising and a powerful new physics-enabled Cloth Brush.
Blender 2 8 Hotkeys
Ready for action.
Whether it’s on a USB stick, sitting on a folder on your desktop, or fully installed, Blender runs out of the box.
- ✅ No installation needed.
- ✅ No internet connection required.
✈ Truly portable, take it with you wherever you go!
Blender is cross-platform, it runs on every major operating system:
Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
All efforts to make Blender work on specific configurations are welcome, but we can only officially support those used by active developers.
For Windows there is an installer available if you wish to add an icon on the desktop, associate .blend file extensions, etc.
- 64-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280×768 display
- Mouse, trackpad or pen+tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
- 64-bit quad core CPU
- 16 GB RAM
- Full HD display
- Three button mouse or pen+tablet
- Graphics card with 4 GB RAM
- 64-bit eight core CPU
- 32 GB RAM
- Full HD displays
- Three button mouse and pen+tablet
- Graphics card with +12 GB RAM
Supported Graphics Cards
Always make sure to install the latest drivers from the graphics card manufacturer website. These requirements are for basic Blender operation, Cycles rendering using the GPU has higher requirements.
Blender 28 Manual
Blender 2.8 Mac Download
GeForce 400 and newer, Quadro Tesla GPU architecture and newer, including RTX-based cards, with NVIDIA drivers (list of all GeForce and Quadro GPUs)
GCN 1st gen and newer. Since Blender 2.91, Terascale 2 architecture is fully deprecated, try using 2.90 (albeit not supported, it might still work) [list of all AMD GPUs] Electric machinery fundamentals 5th edition solution manual pdf free download.
Haswell architecture and newer. [list of all Intel GPUs]
Blender 2 8 Animation
Version 10.13 or newer with supported hardware.
- Blender 2.8x require macOS 10.12+
- Blender 2.79 runs on all systems that support OpenGL 2.1 and above, with recent graphics drivers. For macOS, version 10.9 and later are supported.
- Blender 2.76 and earlier require OpenGL 1.4 graphics cards. For Windows, XP and later are supported.