Download sims complete collection for mac for free. Games downloads - The Sims Complete Collection by Aspyr Media and many more programs are available for instant and free download. Lifestyle; Business. Even store a collection of business. Into your Mac Address Book. Into your Mac Address Book. How to lock your Mac.
- Sims 4 Mac Download
- The Sims 4 Free Mac
- Download Sims 4 Deluxe Mac
- Sims Business Systems
- Business Sims For Mac
Airline Tycoon is one of the oldest business simulation games in existence. The original game was initially launched for Windows in 1988, but the Deluxe version was later made for Mac OS X and Linux. Like all the other tycoon games, the main objective is pretty simple – to become filthy rich, a Tycoon. Mac users with Sapphire 2021 will rejoice with the introduction of Metal GPU acceleration for over 60 Sapphire effect. Dramatic speed gains can be achieved with Metal acceleration in Sapphire; SRays renders over 4x faster with Metal than CPU only.
(There's no video for The Sims Complete Collection (for OSX) yet. Please contribute to MR and add a video now!)
The Sims Complete Collection, version 2.9.1 (2006)
The Sims Complete CollectionThe Sims -- the phenomenon that started it all! Completely build and customize your Sims' homes, decide their career paths and romances, and choose from hundreds of items to keep them happy. Their lives are in your hands.The Sims - Livin' Large gives your Sims the wild life! A wider range of objects and styles allows even the most timid Sim to cut loose and live it up.The Sims - House Party lets you throw the ultimate theme party. Engage in new group activities, and rock the house with different Music and dance styles.In The Sims - Vacation you'll choose whether your Sims will spend the weekend at a beach resort, rough it in the woods, or chill out in a winter wonderland. All now on your Mac!
For Mac OS 9 users: This version is for Mac OS X only. For Mac OS 8.6 thru Mac OS 9.2.2, see: The Sims (original) + expansions
The-Sims-no-CD-patch.dmg(36.36 MiB / 38.12 MB)
No-CD mount after full install for OS X only using Toast 6 / DMG image
3818 / 2019-04-21 / 2019-04-21 / d87f1d524907b28578a62283d035fd18c7b133c3 / /
The-Sims-Complete-DVD.toast(28.28 MiB / 29.65 MB)
No-CD mount after full install for both OS 9 and OS X. Using with Toast 6 on OS X and Virtual DVD-ROM/CD Utility 10d3 on OS 9 / Toast image
1049 / 2019-04-21 / e6b7c799b1fe5b3701a87a26f5516b533be23d00 / /
The_Sims_COMPLETE_COLLECTION.zip(2077.25 MiB / 2178.16 MB)
The Sims Complete Collection / Toast DVD image / Zipped
531 / 2017-06-07 / 2017-06-08 / 82a39bd122271a8b71ba18e257d753530a0da913 / /
From Mac OS 10.3 up to Mac OS 10.5
Architecture: PPC ONLY (NOT INTEL)
Mac OS X 10.3.9 - Mac OS X 10.5.8
At least 256MB of free RAM
MOUNTING THE ISO DVD IMAGE: Under Mac OS X, use ToastMount to mount the ISO image, not Apple's Disk Utility.
JUST SO IT'S SUPER CLEAR: THIS CANNOT BE EMULATED BECAUSE IT CONTAINS OPENGL 3D ACCELERATED GRAPHICS; YOU NEED A REAL PPC MAC TO RUN THIS!
|The Sims 2: Open for Business|
|Developer(s)||Maxis Redwood Shores|
|Publisher(s)||Electronic Arts (PC)|
Mac OS X
September 4, 2006
|Genre(s)||Life simulation game|
The Sims 2: Open for Business is the third expansion pack for The Sims 2, released on March 3, 2006, which allows Sims to run a home or community lot based business. Aspyr released a port of the game for Mac macOS on September 4, 2006. Although it is not a direct reimagining of Open for Business, The Sims 3: Ambitions introduces a related theme of following playable sims to work and creating salable items using numerous skills.
The main change to the core game introduced by Open for Business is a new neighborhood type — the Shopping District, the default one being named Bluewater Village (which is also the name of a British shopping center). A number of Sims live here, such as a toymaking family, a woman who owns a home-based flower shop, a family bakery, and a rich tycoon who owns a nightclub and an electronics shop.
Community lots are more flexible now, removing many of the gameplay restrictions that were present on them in the original game. Players can now save the game while their Sims are visiting community lots. Reloading their household automatically takes the player to the community lot where the Sims are located.
Like the previous expansions, new Wants and Fears and interactions were added, including a new Lifetime Want and several new interactions for children. Some changes to items from the base game are also present. For example, you can lock a door to just non-employees.
There are new objects in this expansion. While furniture styles and the build-mode selection have been expanded, the biggest difference is the addition of business-oriented items such as shelves, elevators, and crafting centers that Sims can use to create things to sell.
Several features from Nightlife and University, such as influence levels, turn ons and turn offs, are available to players without those expansion packs.
The concept of running a business is the game's main new feature. This is a new direction for The Sims 2, as it now includes elements of a business simulation game. The game allows the player to control various aspects of running a business including picking which products to sell, hiring and firing employees, crafting goods, and restocking shelves. The game also rewards the player for meeting several predetermined goals; also, a mystery shopper may visit the business and critique it.
Around the house
Open for Business adds new functionality to a Sim's productivity around the house. Sims are able to craft new items, including toys, flower arrangements and robots. Additional items include those aimed specifically at enhancing the business setting like an old-style Cash register, Beauty salon chairs, child-oriented toys, and Mission Style furniture. Also added is the Servo, a household robot, which can perform basic tasks and function like a Sim in regards to Social interaction. Some new items, called 'Bots' in general, aim to increase productivity on a lower scale than Servo's operation, usually performing one task, such as cleaning the floor, watering plants, bringing food or stunning burglars. Servos also appeared in the original game's expansion pack The Sims: Livin' Large as it's known in North America and Australia and The Sims: Livin' It Up as it is known in Europe.
A robot that Sims can build if they have a gold robotics badge. Servos can be activated as either a female or male, then become playable Sims for the player to control. A Servo will copy the traits, aspiration and the turn-on/offs of the Sim that activates it, and usually have maximized skills. Servos have only four needs; power, fun, social, and environment. Power can be restored by recharging during the day (solar based recharging), or sleeping in a bed if the sun isn't out. A program Servos perform is to do chores automatically, and will clean, cook, or repair for the normal Sims around the house. Being robotic, Servos do not age, so will not die from age. If a Servo is neglected from its needs too much, it will end up destroying itself. Cen tech obdii/eobd update.
Open For Business adds more functionality to Build Mode. New elevators both open a new possibility for public interactions and create a risk for fatality by plummeting. Arched Columns (Two columns with an arc shape joining them) are available in the Build Mode catalogue. Domed, conical and octagonal roofs in different sizes are now available. Players may also add awnings.
'Open for Business' adds a new 'talent badge' system. A Sim must repeatedly perform an action to raise that badge's level. The talent badges include:
- Sales: The ability to convince a customer to buy an item. A successful sale will raise the sales bar, which, when full, will cause the customer to buy the item. The sales can be accepted or rejected depending on customer loyalty, mood, and the badge level of the salesman. The different actions include the basic sale, the cheap offer, the 'hard sale', and the dazzle. The higher level sales have better pay offs, but more serious consequences. A salesman can also select a customer that looks confused, and use the 'Sales.. May I Help You?' command. This badge is raised by using a sale interaction.
- Register: The register badge affects how quickly an employee can ring up a customer. With this badge the process will take less time, and reduce the chance that customer loyalty will be lost by long wait times.
- Restocking: The restocking badge affects how quickly an employee can restock an item before it has been purchased. This is raised by restocking items.
- Salon: The salon badge increases the chance that an employee in a barber shop will successfully cut hair. Bad haircuts reduce customer loyalty.
- Flower Arranging: It allows a Sim to make a bouquet of flowers. The flowers are then sold, given as gifts, or used to improve the room score. A higher level badge increases the types of flowers that can be arranged.
- Robotics: It allows a Sim to make robot toys and devices. The robots are then sold, given as gifts, or used for fun and services. A higher level badge increases the types of robots that can be built.
- Toy Making: It allows a Sim to create toys. The toys are then sold, given as gifts, or used for fun by children. A higher level badge increases the types that can be built.
A new musical genre titled new wave is included, along with its own speaker. Major bands from the '80s each contributed one of their major hits re-recorded in Simlish. In particular, the game features:
- Depeche Mode with 'Suffer Well'
- Kajagoogoo with 'Too Shy'
- Howard Jones with 'Things Can Only Get Better'
- Epoxies with 'Synthesized'
Also, a new station known as Shopping has been included, which features the 'Buy Mode' music from The Sims.
Sims 4 Mac Download
Open for Business received a 'Gold' sales award from the Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association (ELSPA), indicating sales of at least 200,000 copies in the United Kingdom.
Open for Business received 78% and 79% averages from aggregate sites GameRankings and Metacritic respectively.Eurogamer gave the game 7 out of 10 saying that the game is 'confusing at first'.
The Sims 4 Free Mac
Download Sims 4 Deluxe Mac
- ^'EA Ships The Sims 2 Open for Business to Store Shelves Today'. September 27, 2011. Archived from the original on November 12, 2015. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- ^'The Sims 2: Open for Business'. Giant Bomb. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- ^ ab'The Sims 2: Open for Business Reviews'. GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- ^ ab'The Sims 2: Open for Business'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- ^Ryan Davis (March 8, 2006). 'The Sims 2: Open for Business Review'. GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- ^'Reviews: The Sims 2: Open for Business Expansion (PC)'. GameSpy. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- ^Dan Adams (December 6, 2001). 'The Sims 2: Open for Business Review'. IGN. News Corporation. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- ^'ELSPA Sales Awards: Gold'. Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association. Archived from the original on March 19, 2009.
- ^Eric Caoili (November 26, 2008). 'ELSPA: Wii Fit, Mario Kart Reach Diamond Status In UK'. Gamasutra. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
- ^Tom Bramwell (October 3, 2006). 'The Sims 2: Open For Business'. Eurogamer. Retrieved January 7, 2018.
Sims Business Systems
- The Sims 2 at MobyGames