Objective Physics for Neet – Vol. 1 PDF. Physics for NEET Volume I has been written in a simplistic style which helps the student to not only study by themselves but also accrue confidence of knowing concepts by solving numerous MCQs which are aptly placed based on the level of difficulty. Download SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper PDF.
Objective Physics for NEET – Vol. 1 PDF Contain:
Measurement: Units, Dimensions and Errors
• Scalars and Vectors
• Motion in a Straight Line
Download PDF Understanding Physics by DC Pandey Complete Series Raushan Raj Physics Books Textbooks have constantly held their significance high be it for a first grader or one preparing for JEE Mains & Advanced. Dc Pandey For Physics PDF book download for free. Dc Pandey is a very important book to solve different2 types of problems of Physics. This book contains various types of questions that will cover your all concepts. In this link, you will get the JEE version of Dc Pandey because the NEET version isn't available on the internet and you know I just share a link that is available on the internet.
• Motion in a Plane-I: Projectile Motion
• Forces and Newton’s Laws of Motion
• Motion in a Plane-II: Circular Motion
• Work, Energy and Power Hp deskjet 3522 software download for mac.
• Conservation of Momentum, Center of Mass, Collisions
• Rotational Motion
• Simple Harmonic Motion
• Fluid Statics
• Flow of Ideal Fluids
• Surface Tension
• Thermal Expansion, Gas Laws and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Thermometer
• Heat, Work and Laws of Thermodynamics
• Modes of Heat Transfer
• Superposition of Waves
Dc Pandey Physics Pdf Download
• Self-Assessment Tests
Key Features of Objective Physics for NEET – Vol. 1 PDF:
The main features of the book are as follows:
• Simple theory which aids conceptual understanding of topics
• Illustrative examples to support the theory provided
• Close to 700 examples and figures followed by over 4000 MCQs and Assertion-Reason Questions
NEET SYLLABUS OF PHYSICS FOR VOLUME I:
Unit I: PHYSICAL WORLD AND MEASUREMENT
- Physics: Scope and excitement: nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society.
- Need for measurement: Units of measurement: systems of units; SI units, fundamental and derived units. Length, mass and time measurements; accuracy and precision of measuring instruments, Errors in measurement; significant figures.
- Dimensions of physical quantities, dimensional analysis and its applications.
Unit II: KINEMATICS
- Frame of reference, Motion in a straight line; Position-time graph, speed and velocity. Uniform and non-uniform motion, average speed and instantaneous velocity. Uniformly accelerated motion, velocity-time and position-time graphs for uniformly accelerated motion (graphical treatment).
- Elementary concepts of differentiation and integration for describing motion. Scalar and vector quantities: Position and displacement vectors, general vectors, general vectors and notation, equality of vectors, multiplication of vectors by a real number; addition and subtraction of vectors. Relative velocity.
- Unit vectors, Resolution of a vector in plane-rectangular components.
- Scalar and Vector products of Vectors. Motion in a plane. Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration. Projectile motion.
Uniform circular motion.
Unit III: LAWS OF MOTION
- Intuitive concept of force. Inertia, Newton’s first law of motion; momentum and Newton’s second law of motion; impulse; Newton’s third law of motion. Law of conservation of linear momentum and its applications.
- Equilibrium of concurrent forces. Static and kinetic friction, laws of friction, rolling friction, lubrication.
- Dynamics of uniform circular motion. Centripetal force, examples of circular motion (vehicle on level circular road, vehicle on banked road).
Unit IV: WORK, ENERGY AND POWER
- Work is done by a constant force and variable force; kinetic energy, work-energy theorem, power.
- The notion of potential energy, the potential energy of a spring, conservative forces; conservation of mechanical energy (kinetic and potential energies); non-conservative forces; motion in a vertical circle, elastic and inelastic collisions in one and two dimensions.
Unit V: MOTION OF SYSTEM OF PARTICLES AND RIGID BODY
- Centre of mass of a two-particle system, momentum conservative and centre of mass motion. Centre of mass of a rigid body; centre of mass of uniform rod.
- Moment of a force-torque, angular momentum, conservation of angular momentum with some examples.
- Equilibrium of rigid bodies, rigid body rotation and equations of rotational motion, comparison of linear and rotational motions; moment of inertia, radius of gyration. Value of M.I. for simple geometrical objects (no derivation). Statement of parallel and perpendicular axes theorems and their applications.
Dc Pandey Objective Physics For Neet Pdf Download Volume 1
Unit VI: GRAVITATION
Dc Pandey Neet Pdf Download
- Kepler’s laws of planetary motion. The universal law of gravitation. Acceleration due to gravity and its variation with altitude and depth.
- Gravitational potential energy, gravitational potential. Escape velocity, orbital velocity of a satellite. Geostationary satellites.
Unit VII: PROPERTIES OF BULK MATTER
- Elastic behaviour, Stress-strain relationship, Hooke’s law, Young’s modulus, bulk modulus, shear, modulus of rigidity, Poisson’s ratio; elastic energy.
- Viscosity, Stoke’s law, terminal velocity, Reynolds number, streamline and turbulent flow. Critical velocity, Bernoulli’s theorem and its applications.
- Surface energy and surface tension, angle of contact, excess of pressure, application of surface tension ideas to drops, bubbles and capillary rise.
- Heat, temperature, thermal expansion, thermal expansion of solids, liquids, and gases. Anomalous expansion. Specific heat capacity: Cp, Cv-calorimetry; change of state–latent heat.
- Heat transfer-conduction and thermal conductivity, convection and radiation. Qualitative ideas of Black Body Radiation, Weinˆs displacement law, and Green House effect.
- Newton’s law of cooling and Stefan’s law.
Unit VIII: THERMODYNAMICS
- Thermal equilibrium and definition of temperature (zeroth law of Thermodynamics). Heat, work and internal energy. The first law of thermodynamics. Isothermal and Adiabatic processes.
- The second law of the thermodynamics: Reversible and irreversible processes. Heat engines and refrigerators.
Unit IX: BEHAVIOUR OF PERFECT GAS AND KINETIC
- Equation of state of a perfect gas, work done on compressing a gas.
- Kinetic theory of gases: Assumptions, the concept of pressure. Kinetic energy and temperature; degrees of freedom, law of equipartition of energy (statement only) and application to specific heat capacities of gases; the concept of mean free path.
Unit X: OSCILLATIONS AND WAVES
- Periodic motion-period, frequency, displacement as a function of time. Periodic functions. Simple harmonic motion (SHM) and its equation; phase; oscillations of a spring-restoring force and force constant; energy in SHM-kinetic and potential energies; simple pendulum-derivation of expression for its time period; free, forced and damped oscillations (qualitative ideas only), resonance.
- Wave motion. Longitudinal and transverse waves, speed of wave motion. Displacement relation for a progressive wave. Principle of superposition of waves, the reflection of waves, standing waves in strings and organ pipes, fundamental mode and harmonics. Beats, Doppler effect.
Objective Physics for NEET – Vol. 1 PDF [Download Now]
Full-Form of NEET – National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
Objective Physics for Neet 2020 By DC Pandey:
This book contains all topics of physics for NEET & AIIMS.
Dc Pandey Physics For Neet 2021 Pdf Download
Highlights of Objective Physics for Neet 2020 By DC Pandey Book:
Dc Pandey Chemistry For Neet Pdf Download
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: Arihant Publishers
- Genre: Science
- ISBN: 9789313190615, 9789313190615
- Pages: 934