On your Mac go to the dock, and find the icon Microsoft Word. If the icon is not in the dock, go to Finder. Best vedio player for mac. From Finder, go to Applications. Microsoft Word should be under Applications. Open Microsoft Word. When Word opens look for the icon in the top left hand corner that resembles a miniature screen on a Mac. Step 3: How to Print a Booklet on a Mac. When it comes to printing your treasured booklets, you have two options. Utilize a professional printing service or do it on your own. In the latter case, you need to have a Mac, a printer with the correct size paper and a solution installed on your computer. We highly recommend choosing Swift Publisher.
1. Download and install Create Booklet 1.1 from the Apple Downloads Site:http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/automator/createbooklet.htmlThis free application will install an Automator Action to your PDF printing menu, which will allow you to easily turn your Word document into a booklet.
2. Create a new blank document in Word. Click “File,” then select “Page Setup.” In the Page Setup dialogue box, set the paper size to match the size of the paper with which you intend to print your booklet.
3. Click “View” and select “Print Layout.”
4. Write your booklet the same way you would any word document. One page in Word will equal one page of your booklet.
5. From Word, click on “File” and then “Print” from the menu that appears.
6. From the Word Print dialogue box, locate the “PDF” button in the bottom left corner of the box. Click on “PDF” and select “Create Booklet.”
7. Preview will automatically open with your booklet document. Save the document by clicking “File” and selecting “Save' from the menu that appears.
Printing Your Booklet
8. Print your booklet from Preview by clicking “File” and selecting “Print” from the menu that appears.
9. If your printer supports duplex printing—printing on both sides of a sheet of paper:Select “Layout” from the drop-down box below Orientation options. Under 'Two-Sided,' select the “Short Edge Binding” radio button.
10. If your printer does not support duplex printing:Select “Paper Handling” from the drop-down box below the Orientation options.