Add an equation to your Pages, Numbers, or Keynote document
- Tap or click where you want to add the equation, either in your document or in a text box or shape,then follow the steps for your device:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the Insert button , tap the Media button , then tap Equation.
- On your Mac, from the menu bar, choose Insert > Equation.
- Enter an equation using LaTeX commands or MathML elements.1 On iPhone and iPad, you can also use the shortcut symbols above the keyboard. When you finish typing, a preview of the equation appears.2
- Click or tap Insert.3
Learn about using LaTeX and MathML with Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and iBooks Author, and view some sample equations. Hide ip mac free download windows 7. LaTeX and MathML are supported by all three iWork apps (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote) and iBooks Author. IWork and iBooks Author support all LaTeX commands that can be converted to MathML with blahtex. Add mathematical equations in Keynote on Mac. You can add mathematical expressions and equations as floating objects on a slide. To add an equation, you compose it in the Keynote equation dialog using LaTeX commands or MathML elements, then insert it into your presentation.
You can also use MathType with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote for Mac if you have MathType 6.7d or later installed. The first time you insert an equation, select Use MathType, or turn it on in Preferences:
Microsoft Equation Editor Mac
MathMagic Lite is one of the best free WYSIWYG equation editors on the planet. MathMagic Lite lets you write any mathematical expressions and various scientific symbols easily and then use them in your word processors, presentations, web contents, technical publications and more. MathMagic equation. LibreOffice - Math. Math is the LibreOffice suite's formula editor, that can be invoked in your text.
- Open Pages, Numbers, or Keynote.
- Choose [Application] > Preferences.
- Select the 'Insert and edit equations with MathType' checkbox.
Equation Editor App
Learn which LaTeX commands and MathML elements you can use with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.
1. To make equation authoring easier, the equation editor is in math mode by default, so it isn't necessary to add math mode commands to your equations.
2. If the preview is empty or displays an error, check your equation to make sure it’s correct.
3. If an equation is by itself on a line of text, the equation centers based on the equals sign. To center based on the middle of the equation, add a space before or after the equation.