- Skillshare – Adobe After Effects CC Create A Space Scene
- Skillshare – Adobe After Effects Cc Create A Space Scene Maker
- Skillshare – Adobe After Effects Cc Create A Space Scene 2017
You'll learn how to create a space background from scratch, make a planet in a simple way, and combine space elements using blending techniques. You'll also learn how to adjust the contrast and color, create lighting effects, and enhance the depth of field. Find more Space Graphics on Envato Market and Envato Elements. Add lights to a scene to create more perspective. Lights affect only layers that have 3D enabled. Choose Layer New Light to add a light into a composition. Choose a type of light from the Light Type menu in the Light Settings dialog box. There are four kinds of lights in After Effects. Course Description Adobe After Effects CC: Create a space scene is built around helping Adobe After Effects users and students learn the skills needed to for Digital Matte Painting and Digital compositing.
Intermediate 1h 31m 253 MB Project Files Software used: After Effects, Element 3D
Skillshare – Adobe After Effects CC Create A Space Scene
- Create a cinema space train station in Cinema 4D & Redshift Render. I encourage to experiment and create something different by changing things like the colors, scene layout and type of models used in the scene.
- Make a big scene bigger. Create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or character. With After Effects CC, the industry-standard animation and creative compositing app, you can take any idea and make it move.
Skillshare – Adobe After Effects Cc Create A Space Scene Maker
How to make text sounds for iphone mac.
Title: Lynda – After Effects & Element 3D: Animating a Scene with Water
Skillshare – Adobe After Effects Cc Create A Space Scene 2017
Info: Learn how to create an animated shower scene for a product visualization inside Adobe After Effects. The complete scene features a chrome showerhead, water streams, steam, and a realistic background?all built in true 3D space with Element 3D, an AE plugin that makes it easy to build 3D objects and particle systems. Explore different shooting angles with the scene camera, and learn to add a depth-of-field camera. Discover how to completely automate the stream speed and thickness in a very natural looking way, all with sliding controllers. Then turn that effect into multiple similar (but not identical) streams, for a realistic shower spray. This is a project-based learning experience. Each step of the process is rich with object lessons that are applicable to the variations that a motion design and compositing artist will face in the real world.