VLC Player is extremely respected and is safe for your mac ONLY if you download it from the source website:
Plugins For Vlc Mac Free Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. Get it for PowerPC or 32bit Intel. Plugins For Vlc Media Player Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later is required. Get it for PowerPC or Intel. Mac OS X 10.3 Panther. QuickTime 6.5.2 or later is. We recommend you to keep your Mac OS X installation up-to-date and to install Apple's updates. This will also improve your VLC usage experience. Note that nightly builds for macOS are not signed with our GateKeeper certificate. Safari 4.1.3 is the final version to run on Tiger. Safari 5 will only run on Leopard 10.5, Safari 6 only on Snow leopard upwards. On a PPC Mac you can not upgrade further than Leopard 10.5. This is no longer sold by Apple so you will have to look on Amazon or eBay for a black retail install disk (grey update disks will not work).
Vlc For Mac Os X 10.6.8
Vlc For Mac Os X 10 4 11 7
- Visit: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
- Click the 'Download VLC' button
- Once downloaded, double-click the 'vlc-2.2.4.dmg' file to mount to disk image
- In the resulting Finder window, drag the VLC.app to the shortcut of the 'Applications' folder
- Double-click the 'Applications' folder shortcut
- Right-click VLC and choose 'Open'
- Click 'Open' when you are warned that it is not from the App Store
Note that you may be prompted to authenticate as an administrator when copying to the Applications folder. Once installed and opened in that manner it will function normally when opened thereafter.
Vlc For Mac Os X 10.4 11 Download
Jul 24, 2016 8:34 PM